The purpose of the IRS is to international academic exchange and interaction fellowship between members to promote regenerative medicine research, education and development.
The International Regenerative Medical System Society(IRS) was founded by the Regenerative Medical System(RMS) company in 2007, the Society is the preeminent provider of bio and regenerative medical education to surgeons and others in the world.
Board of Directors
- Chairman, Vice chairman, Coordinator or Secretary
Subcommittee and Member
- Orthopedic committee
- Plastic committee
- Oral & Maxillofacial, Dental committee
- Biologic committee
- Opening of conference, science council (congress), such as symposiums and seminars
- Publication of journals, books and other publications
- Plan and research to lecture, education, health improvement and enlighten guide
- Supervision and support of international academic exchange
- The various events to encourage fellowship between members
- Other business required to achieve objectives of plenary sessions